Job Title: Full Time Corrections Officer
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- No prior felony convictions.
- Controlled substance screening.
- Starting pay $13.67 and $16.96 after one year.
- Priority Health Insurance Coverage.
- MERS defined contribution retirement.
- Paid Sick and Vacation time.
Successful applicants would be required to complete and pass the State’s Mental and Physical Abilities test which can be found at www.sctc.org and clicking on “Minimum Standards”. Interested applicants can acquire an application at the Sheriff’s Office.
Applicants may pick up an application at the Sheriff’s Office or found on the
Alcona County Sheriff’s Office
214 W. Main St, Harrisville, MI 48740